- One (1) submission per organization
- Organization’s name
- Organization’s website
- Organization’s description - 140 characters max. Anything beyond this will not be used.
- Determine if the exhibit will be informational, an activity or demo
- One sentence description that will be used in the program to describe your exhibitor booth's mission/purpose (100 Character Limit)
- Exhibitors may not sell and solicit at the event. Exhibitors may not gather emails, etc.
- New 2024: All selected exhibitors will be required to share and promote TechFest on their social media platforms.
Once you have completed your registration application, you will be notified by the TechFest Committee if your exhibit has been approved. Organizations should begin planning how they man their exhibits over the two days the event is held.
All exhibit booths must fall into one of the three categories.
- STEM Activity - Provide an activity for attendees to participate in.
- Demonstration - Share an exciting demonstration to help others learn about a STEM Concept.
- Informational - share the history of an artifact, etc.
It is important to remember that each organization will be responsible to setup and have volunteers at the booth at all times during the event. Booths/spaces will include
- one (1) six foot covered table
- two (2) chairs
Should additional tables or chairs be requested for larger exhibits, please indicate that need when submitting the Exhibitor Registration Application.