The 2024 Exhibitor Application will open in September.
- One (1) submission per organization
- Organization’s name
- Organization’s website
- Organization’s description - 140 characters max. Anything beyond this will not be used.
- Determine if the exhibit will be informational, an activity or demo
- Provide a brief description for your planned exhibit and what you plan to complete/accomplish. (200 Characters max)
- Exhibitors may not sell and solicit at the event. Exhibitors may not gather emails, etc.
Once you have completed your registration application, you will be notified by the TechFest Committee if your exhibit has been approved. Organizations should begin planning how they man their exhibits over the two days the event is held.
All exhibit booths must fall into one of the three categories.
- STEM Activity - Provide an activity for attendees to participate in.
- Demonstration - Share an exciting demonstration to help others learn about a STEM Concept.
- Informational - share the history of an artifact, etc.
It is important to remember that each organization will be responsible to setup and have volunteers at the booth at all times during the event. Booths/spaces will include
- one (1) six foot covered table
- two (2) chairs
Should additional tables or chairs be requested for larger exhibits, please indicate that need when submitting the Exhibitor Registration Application.